1. Open Bibox App, click the 'Contract' option at the bottom of the page. Download Bibox App here
2. If you did not open the contract account before, then click 'I've read and agreed'
3. Then, click '...' at the top right corner or the margin transfer logo to transfer assets from the master account to the contract account.
4. Select Transfer In, and enter the amount you want to transfer into the contract account.
5. After transferring, the available margin will be displayed on the page. There is also a drop-down list at the top of the page that users can choose a token type.
6. After selecting a token type, users can choose the leverage and enter the price and amount. If you predict the price will increase, then choose long, if you predict the price will decrease, then choose short. Click the market performance logo at the top right corner, you can view the market trends.
7. Once the order placed, you can view it in 'Open Order' if it is not taken. If your order has been taken, then it can be viewed in 'Position'. To view more records, click 'History' or 'Filled'.
*Click the Share logo next to the ROI, you can share your profits with your friends.
8. If you want to adjust the leverage, click 'Adjust', choose the leverage you need and click the 'Confirm'
*The new position information will be displayed as you adjust the leverage.
9. If you want to adjust the margin, then click 'Margin', select 'Add' or 'Reduce' and click 'Confirm'
10. If you want to close an order, then switch to 'Position' page, select the order you want to close, enter the price and amount to complete closing an order.