Bibox will support SPARK's airdrop to XRP holders, the specific arrangements are as follows:
- Bibox will temporarily close the XRP deposit and withdrawal at 06:00 on December 12, 2020, (GMT+8), and the transaction will not be affected;
- Bibox will take a snapshot based on the time of the first XRP account at around 08:00 on December 12, 2020 (GMT+8) to record platform users’ XRP holdings; after the platform receives the SPARK airdrop, it will be distributed based on this. An announcement will be made after the distribution is completed;
- Bibox will resume the XRP deposit and withdrawal functions as soon as the airdrop is completed. Please refer to the official announcement for the specific recovery time. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this period.
SPARK airdrop calculation rules:
Number of SPARK airdrops obtained by users = Number of SPARKs obtained by Bibox*Percentage of user holdings
Proportion of holding positions = user's XRP holdings / Bibox total XRP holdings
- At the time of the snapshot, if XRP is in an unpaid or withdrawn state, it will not be included in the statistics. Please deposit and withdraw in advance;
- SPARK tokens will be distributed to "wallet accounts";
- After the distribution of SPARK tokens is completed, we will evaluate them to determine whether to open transactions;
- During the snapshot, the XRP holdings in the user's wallet account, currency account, and margin account will be counted. Please note that SPARK in the margin account will be airdropped to the party holding XRP at the time of the snapshot. If XRP is lent at the time of the snapshot, Users will not receive SPARK airdrop.